On April 4, 2017, voters across Illinois will participate in the 2017 Consolidated Election. Please know that Lake County has designated the Knollwood Fire Department, Lake Bluff Park District Facility and Union Church as polling places for the following voter precincts:
- Precincts #235 and #236 - Knollwood Fire Department Building (14 N. Skokie Hwy.);
- Precincts #237 and #240 - Lake Bluff Park District Facility (355 W. Washington Avenue); and
- Precincts #238 and #241 - Union Church (525 E. Prospect Avenue)
Voters may find their precinct number on their Voter's Certificate of Registration card. The polling place for all Lake Bluff residents who desire to vote early is located at Lake Forest City Hall (220 E. Deerpath, Lake Forest) during the following days and times through April 3, 2017:
- Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and
- Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
For additional information, please contact the Lake County Clerk's Office at 847-377-2400, or visit the Lake County Clerk's website.